Quark mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 for minecraft is a completely modular mod that aims to enhance the vanilla gaming experience. To put it another way, I’d call it “what I’d add if I were employed at Mojang – the mod.” Modules may be switched off individually, as well as all features. Some even have more complex settings.
To spice up your game, Quark provides 170 built-in elements, all of which adhere to the previous concept.
Minecraft quark mod About
Quark mod 1.12.2/1.16.5 is a Minecraft Java Edition mod that aims to improve the basic game by following a simple principle: everything added to Quark may be added to the default game without affecting its gameplay style. The mod’s name comes from this emphasis on tiny, basic changes: Each individual characteristic, like quarks, is tiny, yet they add up to form a bigger whole.
Every aspect of Quark may be turned off and modified separately. You’ll notice a q button on your main menu when you first start the game. This button allows you to customize the mod. You may customize anything to your liking, and you can even turn off features you don’t like.
New Redstone Possibilities
Many new redstone features, such as Pistons moving Tile Entities, Colored Slime Blocks, Dispensers putting blocks, and more, will help you improve your redstone game.
Quark improves caves by adding subterranean biomes, stalactites and stalagmites, new monsters, and a pickaxe boomerang, among other things.
Blocks of Construction
With a huge selection of new construction blocks ranging from Thatch to Stained Wood Planks, Magma Bricks, and more, you can unleash your inner artist!
Vertical Slabs are also available.
How to install quark mod minecraft
This is simply a regular Forge mod setup. You can skip this if you’ve done it previously.
- Make sure you have Minecraft installed on your computer.
- Find the Minecraft Forge version that corresponds to the Minecraft version you want to use.
- Installer-win (or installer if you’re not on Windows) should be downloaded and launched. Your minecraft launcher will receive a new forge profile.
- Using the link above the image, download AutoRegLib. Place the.jar file in your “mods” folder.
- Use the download button above to get Quark. Place the.jar file you downloaded in your “mods” folder.
- Next to the “resourcepacks” folder is the “mods” folder. To find it, start a new Forge instance, go to the Resource Packs menu, open the folder, and go one level up to your minecraft files. Along with other folders such as “screenshots” and “saves,” the “mods” folder should be included.
- With Quark installed, run your new forge profile.